Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Here Goes Nothing!

 So I suppose it is time I finally start posting. I got the blog all pretty, now what the heck am I going to write about! Well I guess I could start off with just what is going on in our lives! Gracie just turned 2 and has been amazing us everyday! I can't believe how smart she is! She is the worlds biggest copy cat too, she makes me laugh, she repeats everything! (Which we have to be very careful about what we say hah) We just found out about a week and a half ago that we are to be expecting our second child in April of 2011. We are very excited to extend our family and welcome a new baby next year! Grace seems to be excited when we tell her about the baby growing in mommy's belly, I am sure it will become more real to her as I start getting bigger! I know she is going to be a great big sister, she can be a little rough sometimes, but she has so much love to give.
 Kyle is working hard as always, they have him working every other weekend still, he works hard for our money and that I am thankful for! I am currently involved in Sweet Adeline's, Mid-lakes Chorus and we are preparing for our fall show and I am trying to learn about 7 new peices of music right now. To top that off Myself and 3 other gals formed a quartet and I am learning music for that as well! Whew, I am tired already!
 About a year ago we started attending North Point Church and I started going to the Women s Bible study on wed. mornings through the church. I can't believe how much these women have taught me, accepted me and prayed for me! I have made some great new friends, and reconnected with some old. Sisters in Christ are some of the best friends I could ask for. Especially when I have so much in common with them, they know what I go through and always have sound advice. I have grown so much as a Christian in the last year too. I hope that my journey just continues to go the way it is and that I can raise my children the way that God intends. I have learned that we may never understand the plan that God has for us, but that I am not my own and that I have to stop trying to control so much of my life. He knows what he is doing and that even through the storms there is a reason. As long as I stay faithful to him and pray to him, I know that my life is be what it is supposed to be!
That is all for now, hopefully next time I will find something more interesting to blog about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it Sara! I can't wait to see what you have to say!!! Good Luck!