Friday, December 3, 2010

Life as I know it.

Wow, I have totally forgotten about this blog. Apparently I need to work on this! I have felt so miserable still through this pregnancy, I haven't had much time for, well, anything! Between pregnant induced sickness, allergies and now asthma, I haven't been the hottest. I'm down 31 pounds, but baby is still growing. We find out in two weeks the gender and I am getting impatient! We are hanging in there though. I am not a fan of this emotional roller coaster either. Struggling with some friends and feelings that I have. Sometimes I wonder if I make things up or if people are really doing things on purpose? I try my hardest to be there, and support them and be a loving person and somehow, I feel I always end up on the wrong side. I need to stop looking into them for my happiness and continue to search my savior for it. Happiness is temporary but Joy is forever, thanks Sue for that one. I have a hard time remembering that. I need to remember what matters, and sometimes I just have to let go. I have a hard time with that! Well that is all for now. Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and has a great Christmas. Remember that Jesus is the reason for the season, don't get caught up in the materialistic Christmas!

No comments: