So I am only like 5 weeks, maybe more along, and I feel like poo!! Man did I get spoiled with my first pregnancy! I wasn't even ever nauseous! Now I can't eat much, thinking or seeing certain foods makes my stomach turn and I just feel sick all day. Mostly at night though. I do not believe that it's morning sickness, it is all day sickness! I feel for all the women who have gone through this before, I mean I did before, but now I can really sympathize with you, and not get those dreaded looks when I tell them I didn't ever get or feel sick when I was pregnant with Grace. Man if looks could kill! Hah.
Well that is my short post becuase I am going to go to bed and hope to not get sick.
"This will be so worth it once I am holding my precious baby"
Goodnight Bloggers, and blog readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment