Friday, September 10, 2010
Still not well... :(
Well I haven't been blogging at all this week, because Tuesday I went to the Dr. and found out I have bronchitis! Wow if only I could get "work" off when I am sick! Still caring for and chasing a 2 year old is hard when you want to do nothing but lay in bed all day. Boy am I thankful for my family though! My mom helped out with bringing me some essential sick supplies to keep me going and then brought us dinner last night. Tonight her and my dad took Grace out to dinner so I could do the dishes and pick up a little bit! whew! that was tiring though. Day 4 of antibiotics and I'm still coughing, hoping this goes sooooon!! Thankful for the hubby too, he has helped with making lunch most the week and caring for Grace when he is here and not working. Very helpful! I had a ton of friends offer to take her off my hands for a few hours too! I would be lost without all of you! So just an update of where I am for now, once I'm "healthy" again I will be back to post some more on my crazy life!! That is all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you're feeling better!!
Sue
Post a Comment